Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup - . Today I am sharing this Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup with 18 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger.
- 1 tsp brown sugar.
- 2 tsp fish sauce.
- Juice of 1 fresh lime.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 lemongrass, beaten up (lol).
- 4 thai basil leaves.
- 2 tsp olive oil.
- 6 cups seafood broth (or chicken broth works).
- 1 lb shrimp (I just used a whole bag lol).
- Shanghai bok choy.
- 1 carrot, shredded or match sticks.
- Handful fresh green beans, cut and split in half.
- Rice noodles (as much as you like).
- Bowl In the.
- to taste Hoisin.
- to taste Sriracha.
- to taste Fresh lime,.
Step by step how to cook Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients to create a "solution" and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic, lemongrass and thai basil cook for 2 min then add your solution mixture and mix to combine..
- Add your broth and bring to boil with the shrimp and green beans (as they take longer). Once everything has boiled for 3 min or so, add your other veggies to the pot and cook for about 5-8 min.
- Add your noodles to the pot and bring up to a boil again or until noodles are tender and serve! "Dress" your soup up with hoisin, lime and sriracha as desired (optional) Yup, that easy!!!!.
- TIP: If you and/fam are eating this all in one night then follow above. If you are planning on having left overs, I suggest cooking noodles separately and adding them to the bowl and ladle the soup onto the noodles in the bowl to prevent mushy noodles..