Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms - . Today I am sharing this Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms with 13 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms:
- 3 green onions.
- 8 oz white mushrooms.
- 1 medium red onion.
- 1/2 lb fresh kale.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 cup heavy cream.
- 1/3 cup feta cheese.
Step by step how to cook Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms:
- Start by chopping all ingredients..
- Saute the onions in coconut oil till wilted about 3 minutes..
- Add mushrooms and italian seasoning saute for about 4 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked through..
- Add fresh garlic and chopped kale. Cook until the kale is tender about 6 minutes. Stirring often..
- Add cream, onion powder, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese cook for about 3 minutes. The cream should reduce and blend with the mushrooms and seasonings..
- Add feta and green onions last. Stir into kale mixture for another minute. Some of the larger feta pieces will not be melted..