Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice with 12 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice:
- 2 servings of rice, white, brown, boiled, steamed, etc.
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil.
- 1/2 medium Onion, finely chopped.
- 1 large Garlic Clove, minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium Shrimp, peeled.
- 1/8 cup Dry White Wine.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Parsley.
- 3/8 cup crumbled Feta Cheese, the best you can find.
Step by step how to cook Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat..
- Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender..
- Add garlic and seasonings; cook 1 minute longer..
- Stir in tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil..
- Simmer uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Add shrimp and parsley; cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbs cheese..
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with remaining cheese to taste..