Filter Tea - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Filter Tea! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Filter Tea with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Filter Tea:
- South Indian Coffee Filter (6 cups steel) 1 number.
- 2 cups Boiling water ~.
- 4 teaspoons Tea -.
- Elaichi green/cardamom - 3 crushed.
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg -.
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder -.
- Ginger fresh; deskinned - 2 inch piece crushed.
- Clove - 3 numbers crushed.
- 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds optional -.
- 3/4 tsp Black pepper coarsely ground -.
- Star anise (optional) - 1 number.
Step by step how to cook Filter Tea:
- In a blender, dry grind ginger, elaichi, nutmeg powder, star anise, clove and fennel seeds. Grind them all well..
- Transfer this mixture to a South indian coffee filter and add tea. Now add 1 cup of boiling water to the filter over the powders and tea..
- Once the decoction is collected in the bottom half of the filter; pour the remaining water into the filter and let it drip down again. Once 2 cups have emptied; store the decoction and make tea with it..
- To make tea, boil milk/water and add the decoction as per your required strength; mix in sweetener of choice and enjoy hot/cold..