Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough with 10 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- filo dough (toko).
- fish cocktail: like shrimps, mussels, lobster, white fish etc (frozen or.
- fresh about 400 gr).
- rice mie (package).
- green olives (sliced in rings).
- coriander (to you're tast).
- spices: paprika, ginger,chili or black peper, salt, cinnamin, curry.
- olive oil.
- butter (about 200 gr melted).
- garlic (cut in pieces).
Step by step how to cook Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- Take a baking tray (i prefer the 24 cm tray) and cover the bottom with butter so the filo dough will not stick. Pour some hot cooked water over the rice mie and let it week for about 5 minutes. meanwhile put some olive oil in a baking pan and bake the garlic but not brown, then add the fish, spices, olive parts and mie. Let it cook on a slow fire for about 7-10 minutes and then let it cool off. When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and.
- When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and cover the sheet with the melted butter. Then take another sheet of filo, put in on the first layer and cover it again with butter. You repeat that 5 of 6 times for a solid bottom. Then add the fish and mie and cover it with another 4-5 layers of filo each covered in butter. Place the upper sheets over the bottom sheets like a package. Cover the top with the rest of the butter. Bake in a pre-heated over for about 25 minutes..