Flourless Brownies - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Flourless Brownies! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Flourless Brownies with 13 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Flourless Brownies:
- 1 (14 oz.) canned low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained.
- 2 large eggs.
- 1/2 t cocoa powder.
- 3/4 cup sugar.
- 1/2 t Oil.
- 1 T unsweetened almond milk (or dairy, skim).
- 1 t balsamic vinegar.
- 1/2 t baking powder.
- 1/2 t Baking soda.
- 1/2 t freshly ground coffee or instant coffee.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided.
- Smart Points: 6 Calories: 144.
- FR: 5 g* Carb:26 g* Fiber: 3 g* Protein: 4 g* Sugar:17.5 g Sodium 150mg* Cholesterol: 23g..
Step by step how to cook Flourless Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a nonstick 9x9 inch square baking pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2 inch overhang on all sides..
- Blend the blakbeans, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, almond milk, balsamic, baking soda, baking powder andcoffee in the blender until smooth and pour into a bowl. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips until combined. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownies..
- Bake the brownies until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30-32 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing them into squares..