Fondant: Marshmallow - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Fondant: Marshmallow! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! You can use marshmallow fondant as you would regular fondant. It's perfect to cover cakes, form What's the Best Way to Store Marshmallow Fondant? Wrap the marshmallow fondant well in cling. Made with mini marshmallows, this tasty rolled fondant is easier than a traditional boiled fondant. "This is a very easy (and a little sticky at times) way to make a delicious fondant. This easy fondant recipe uses ingredients that are probably already in your pantry.
Mix in powdered With just four ingredients, marshmallow fondant is inexpensive and easy to make and use for any. Marshmallow Fondant Icing - To many folks, even the pros, covering a cake in fondant icing is scary and avoided at all costs. It has a beautiful satin like finish that is desired by many Brides.
You can cook Fondant: Marshmallow with 5 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fondant: Marshmallow:
- 1/4 c Butter.
- 1-16 oz Mini-Marshmallow Bag.
- 1/4 c Water.
- 1 tsp Vanilla.
- 2 lbs Powdered Sugar.
Sometimes birthdays call for special cakes. This was one such How to Make Marshmallow Fondant. A delicious and easy Marshmallow Fondant recipe! Breaking news: fondant can be tasty and fun!
Step by step how to cook Fondant: Marshmallow:
- Microwave marshmallows in a bowl and stir in 30 second increments until melted and "puffed up"..
- Stir in vanilla and water into melted marshmallows. This will help the marshmallows to "release" from the bowl..
- Reserve 1 c powdered sugar for kneading fondant..
- Slowly beat in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until you have a sticky, stiff dough..
- Spread some of the reserved powdered sugar onto a clean counter. Rub hands with butter and begin kneading sticky dough. The more you knead, the more workable and pliable the dough will be..
- Form fondant into a ball and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for a few hours..
- Work with small amounts of fondant, so the rest will not dry out. To use, allow fondant to come to room temperature and roll onto flat surface dusted with corn starch..
- Notes: Butter is used to grease hands while mixing powdered sugar and marshmallow. When storing fondant, butter a plastic bag or plastic wrap and keep air tight..
Many people love the way fondant looks, but they don't like the way it tastes, and how expensive it is to buy. Here are some marshmallow fondant tips: Fondant has a tendency to dry up quickly. Make sure whatever extracts you are using in your marshmallow fondant are colorless. I recommend that marshmallow fondant (MMF) NOT be your first experience using fondant. The kneading action loosens the fibers and the fondant becomes soft and pliable.