Fresh cranberry + Tequila - . Today I am sharing this Fresh cranberry + Tequila! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Wash your cranberries (if fresh) and mint. The Best Tequila Cranberry Drinks Recipes on Yummly The Spicy Watermelon Margarita, Mocha Flan, Diy Lime-a-rita Pitcher Cocktail. Cranberry is an excellent fruit for cocktails and it's used all the time. From martinis to refreshing mixed drinks, explore great cranberry juice recipes.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Cranberry Tequila Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe is the perfect addition to your holiday parties and I am putting a holiday spin on the classic old fashioned cocktail with cranberry juice and tequila in. Cranberry-Lime Tequila Spritzer ingredients ¾ cup Silver Tequila Optional: fresh cranberries for garnish Cranberry Tequila Sunrise.
You can cook Fresh cranberry + Tequila with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fresh cranberry + Tequila:
- Your favorite tequila (I love me some Maestro Dobel).
- 2-3 tablespoons honey.
- Fresh (or frozen) cranberries (2 lbs).
- Fresh mint.
Grapefruit-Tequila Cooler Recipe from Sweet Life. Once you've made the jam, just shake it up with tequila. For updates of our favorite classic cocktails infused with today's fresh ingredients, check out our book. "A tequila blanco is particularly fragrant and I find lends beautifully to any citric marinade," said Thompson. "In my experience, I used to cook frequently a dish using a silver tequila, fresh cranberry. Fresh cranberries are muddled with orange slices, then topped with vodka, sherry and demerara syrup.
Step by step how to cook Fresh cranberry + Tequila:
- Wash your cranberries (if fresh) and mint. Place over coriander to dry. Take out pits of cranberries using a pairing knife (or a handy dandy internet trick, if you have one)..
- Place medium saucepan over very low heat. Toss cranberries and 1 cup water into the saucepan. Cook cranberries down until everything comes together, about 25-30 mins. Mix in as much honey as you want (I recommend going by taste, as cranberries are tart and can take a lot of sweetness).
- Toss cranberry juice in the fridge to chill, 30-40 minutes..
- Once your cranberry juice is thoroughly chilled, it's time to start mixing your coctail!.
- Place ice into shaker. Mix 3x cranberry juice with 1x tequila in the shaker, and shake thoroughly. Serve in a chilled glass, with a fresh mint leaf on top..
The whole mix gets double-strained into a Highball glass, where it's lightened with a little soda. Fresh or frozen cranberries can be used to make the tangy filling. If using frozen berries, don't Cranberry-Apple Tartlets Recipe. Yahoo News is better in the app. Stay in the know at a glance with.