Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish):
- 2 kg carrot,1 can CONDENSED milk,few cardamom.
- 1 cup oil,1/2cup clarified butter.
- 1 1/2 cup milk,1 cup sugar.
- Some dry fruits crushed.
- 250 gms mawa(optional can get from Indian sweet shops)its made.
- From reduce milk into thick paste.
- Dry fruits chopped, silver leaf for decorations (silver leaf or.
- Gold leaf n its optional n it's not aluminium).
Step by step how to cook Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish):
- First heat the vessel then add oil n butter then add cardamom then add grated carrot mix well n when carrots become soft add sugar n pinch of red colour (optional)mix well..
- Now add milk n mix well n let it simmer 5 mins then add CONDENSED milk n dry fruits mix well n let it simmer on slow flame till oil floats up..keep check in between..
- When done now add mawa(white colour made by reducing milk n can get in any indian sweet shop)mix well n let simmer 5 mins.now serve warm decorating with some dry fruits n silver leaf.enjoy this winter 😊.