Garlic Butter Shrimp - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Garlic Butter Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Garlic Butter Shrimp with 3 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Garlic Butter Shrimp:
- 1 kg / 500g / 250g Medium to Large Shrimp.
- 200 g / 100g / 50g Butter (Any Brand).
- 10 / 5 / 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
Step by step how to cook Garlic Butter Shrimp:
- Melt 1/2 Butter you have prepared over a medium high heat..
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Add shrimp, stirring occasionally, until pink..
- Add 1/2 Butter, stir occasionaly, until butter melts, cover the skillet for 3-5 min.
- Serve while its still fresh.