Green Beans & Egg Noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Green Beans & Egg Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Green Beans & Egg Noodles with 12 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Green Beans & Egg Noodles:
- 1 package egg noodles (16 ounce).
- 1 (1 lb) package ground beef.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 green pepper, chopped.
- Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- 2 tablespoons margarine.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano.
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed.
- 2 tablespoons margarine, added at end of recipe.
- Parmesan cheese (sprinkle).
Step by step how to cook Green Beans & Egg Noodles:
- In a large pot brown your ground beef, drain off any fat....
- Place your chopped onion, green pepper and minced garlic into pot with ground beef, sauté until veggies are tender......
- Now add : margarine, black pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning, sauté all well......
- Next add your bag of thawed green beans, stir well....Heat on very low heat......
- Meanwhile boil your egg noodles until they are done, drain well....
- Add cooked egg noodles to pot of ground beef and veggies, cook on very low heat until everything is mixed well.....I also added 2 more tablespoons of margarine to the ground beef / egg noodle mixture.....
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.