Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style):
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce.
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce.
- Chili pepper.
- Fried chili (optional if u want it spicy).
- Red onion.
- Black pepper (I have mixed it in the sauces).
Step by step how to cook Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style):
- Prepare all your ingredients as below.
- Fry your prawn first and put aside. Then fry your ginger,garlic,red onion and fry chilies also leek.As below in the picture.Then add in your sauces and abit of water..
- Leave it for about 3-4 minutes medium heat. And then add in your prawn And big red chilies.Stir well and leave it about 2-3 minutes. There you are done and ready to serve. Always remember to keep taste on your gravy,if you fee its taste not according to your liking you can always add bit of this and that.Happy try....