Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup - . Today I am sharing this Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup with 20 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1 mason jar dried chicken noodle soup mix.
- 1 can chickpeas.
- 1 can chicken broth.
- 8 cups Water.
- Salt & Pepper.
- 2 small Green onion.
- 2 medium carrots.
- 1 can corn.
- Chicken, Shredded or Diced.
- Dried Soup Mix*.
- 1 cup dried green split peas.
- 1 cup dried yellow split peas.
- 1 cup quinoa.
- 1 cup white beans.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt.
- 2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon ground sea salt.
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes.
- 2 cups pasta noodles.
Step by step how to cook Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Set noodles aside. Place remaining soup mix, chickpeas, chicken broth, water, and chicken into large soup pot or crock pot. Cook on high for 2-4 hours or until beans are softened..
- Add green onion, carrot, corn, and salt & pepper. Simmer another 45-60 mins..
- Mine thickened up in the pot and I lost alot of broth. I also misjudged a big enough pot! You may need to add additional water as you go, depending on your pot and ingredients preferences. Great way to get rid of leftover chicken! 👍👍😏.