Home Made Sisig - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Home Made Sisig! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Home Made Sisig with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Home Made Sisig:
- 1/2 kg fried / grilled pork.
- 2 clove onion white/red chopped.
- 3 tbsp knorr seasoning.
- 1 packages pork chicharon.
- 5 tbsp Mayonaise.
- 2 tbsp calamansi extract.
Step by step how to cook Home Made Sisig:
- Chopped fried/grilled pork into small cubes.
- in a bowl mix pork , chopped onions , 3T knorr seasoning and 1 pack crushed pork chicharon.
- put the mixture in a microwave for 2mins.
- after 2mins in microwave put it out and add 5T of Mayonaise mix it well.
- put some calamansi extract for better taste :)).