Honey Lime Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Honey Lime Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Honey Lime Shrimp with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Honey Lime Shrimp:
- 1/2 kilo shrimps, deveined and peeled except for the heads and tails.
- 1 Red bell pepper (any color of your choice), squared for skewering.
- 1/3 cup Olive oil.
- 1/4 cup lime juice.
- 4 tbsps Worcestershire sauce.
- 6 tbsps honey.
- 4 big garlic cloves, chopped.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- Barbecue sticks / skewers.
Step by step how to cook Honey Lime Shrimp:
- Make a marinade mixing the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, honey, lime juice, and garlic. After shrimps have been deveined and shelled, put them in the marinade and leave to marinade for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, skewer red bell pepper and shrimps together, alternating pepper and shrimp..
- Take a grill pan and add olive oil (or butter) on it and grill the shrimp until they turn pink..
- Serve and enjoy! ☺️.