Honey Mustard Chicken - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Honey Mustard Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! This Honey Mustard Chicken is a fantastic midweek meal that's fast to whip up and tastes Honey Mustard Chicken. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. You just mix honey, Dijon mustard, and olive oil together and pour it over chicken thighs in a The chicken produces its own gravy with the honey and mustard, and the skin on the top gets crispy. This honey mustard chicken is seared chicken breasts that are coated in a honey, mustard and butter mixture, then baked to perfection. A simple yet delicious dinner option!
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken - The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. This honey mustard chicken recipe is made with two types of mustard and a splash of soy sauce for added umami flavor. It's such an easy dinner recipe!
You can cook Honey Mustard Chicken with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Honey Mustard Chicken:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1/3 cup honey.
- 1/3 cup mustard.
- to taste salt.
- to taste pepper.
- 1 tsp dried basil.
- 1/2 tsp paprika.
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley.
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (for thickening sauce, adds 1 point).
Anywho, this honey mustard chicken is seriously delicious, and it's unbelievably easy to prepare! I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a speedy blend of some mustards and honey, add it all. Spice up boring chicken with this delicious and healthy Honey Mustard Chicken Marinade recipe. Honey Mustard Chicken - a simple recipe for chicken baked to perfection with a honey, mustard and soy sauce glaze.
Step by step how to cook Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased baking pan..
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well..
- Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is done..
- *Optional step, adds 1 SmartPoint* Mix 1 tbsp cornstarch with 1 tbsp water. Pour pan juices into sauce pan, add cornstarch mixture. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until sauce thickens. Pour sauce over chicken and serve..
You can serve this alongside some fluffy carbs, ideally something that will soak up. This herbed honey mustard chicken is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. It's golden, crispy skin will definitely have you going back for seconds. I served mine with my Parsley Salad with Almonds and. The perfect weeknight chicken dinner - Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe.