Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce - . Today I am sharing this Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce with 11 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce:
- 2/3 cup Kentucky Whiskey.
- 24 ounces strained tomato sauce.
- 2/3 cup mustard powder.
- 2 teaspoon granulated onion powder.
- 2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 2 teaspoon ground paprika.
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 3 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Step by step how to cook Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce:
- Get the whiskey and tomato sauce. Add the butter to a pot with the sugar. When the butter and sugar is blended add in the whiskey..
- Measure in the spices, bacon drippings, powdered mustard, and vinegar. Whisk together and heat simmering for 25 minutes. It's ready, this was basted on porkchops and baby back ribs, and grilled. I hope you enjoy!!!.