Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups with 11 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups:
- 1 1/2 lbs peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Salt pepper paprika garlic powder.
- Olive oil.
- Avocado diced.
- Tomato diced.
- Shredded cheese.
- Cucumber diced.
- Green onions.
- Ranch dressing.
- 1 mission brand carb balance flour tortilla, large.
Step by step how to cook Keto Friendly Shrimp Roll Ups:
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat with a little olive oil. Season your shrimp and toss them. Add to skillet and cook til done, just a few minutes, until they’re cooked through..
- Pile it all up on a low carb, warmed tortilla and enjoy.