Kit Kat birthday cake - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Kit Kat birthday cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Kit Kat birthday cake with 6 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit Kat birthday cake:
- 2 boxes cake mix (I used yellow box cake mix) - you're free to make your cake from scratch follow direction on box or your recipe.
- 2 cans vanilla frosting.
- 12 full size kitkats.
- 1 bag Hershey kisses.
- 1 bag plain M&M's or any candy you want.
- 1 pack Oreos.
Step by step how to cook Kit Kat birthday cake:
- You can either make your own cake from scratch or use any box cake that you like..
- This is a two layer cake made in 8 in round metal cake pan..
- Once cakes have cooled completely, choose which layer will be your base and cut across the top to level the cake. If it is already level no need to do this step..
- Whatever plate, or cake platter you use take a lil frosting and spread a thin layer on the plate the lay the first layer this will help it stick no sliding..
- Once first layer is centered spread mousse or frosting over the first layer, if using mousse or pudding do not frost the side. You don't want it to mix with frosting when you ice the entire cake. Once you've spread your middle filling lay next later..
- Now you can frost the entire cake. Once cake is frosted start taking the kitkats and go around the perimeter of the cake. Make sure you're using full size not mini kitkats because that will give you the dome top for the candy..
- Once the kit kats are added decorate how you like go crazy..