Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole - . Today I am sharing this Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles and grated cheddar cheese. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef. Crock Pot Beef Noodle Casserole is an easy one pot meal that your family will love.
Each bite is packed with flavor and has everything you need for dinner. Ground Beef Noodle Casserole Mushroom Soup Recipes. Hamburger Noodle Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes.
You can cook Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole with 25 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole:
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 14 ounces beef meatballs.
- 1 pound ground lamb.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- 2 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1/4 cup chopped chives.
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots.
- To taste salt.
- To taste ground black pepper.
- 12 ounces English peas.
- 1/3 cup chopped bread and butter pickles.
- 1 medium sized dill pickle chopped.
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles.
- As needed water to boil pasta.
- 2 teaspoon salt for boiling water and pasta.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs.
- 5 ounces spreadable goat cheese.
Prepare noodles according to package directions. This is a quick and easy casserole, with ingredients you have laying around the house, it's inexpensive and delicious!! Ground beef, sauteed onions and egg noodles are mixed up to create this homey and inexpensive pasta dish. Try this when the night's a bit chilly and time is short as this recipe should take less than hour.
Step by step how to cook Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the meatballs in half and fry till crispy, in 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Remove and set aside. Start boiling the pasta..
- Add the chives, garlic, shallots, pickles, and lamb to the pan. Brown the lamb it there is a lot of oils drain till about 1/4 cup of drippings are there..
- Add flour. Stir till kinda thick. Add meatballs back..
- Add in the peas and boiled noodles to the lamb. Reserve some pasta water. Add in cream and sour cream. Stir if too thick add in the pasta water a little at a time. Salt to taste add in the meatballs..
- Mix it up and smooth the top, a bit..
- Melt butter add to the breadcrumbs. Mix and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Randomly add pieces of cheese over the top..
- Put into oven for 20-40 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Try this Beef and Noodle Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. Brown ground beef and drain off excess grease. Add tomatoe sauce, salt pepper, sugar, tomatoes, garlic, onion. Drain cooked egg noodles and while hot, add cream cheese and sour cream. Hong Kong Style Chinese Braised Lamb Casserole (or zhi zhu yangrou bao, 枝竹羊肉煲) is a popular Cantonese dish perfect for the last few winter months.