Lime and tequila wings - . Today I am sharing this Lime and tequila wings! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Season the wings with salt and pepper. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet in a single layer. Cover and refrigerate until ready to finish at the event on the barbecue. For the Tequila Lime sauce at home: Combine all of the ingredients in a resealable gallon-size plastic bag and combine well. These tequila lime wings start with a south of the border rub, before getting a proper wood-fired roasting.
Oil the hot grate and place the wings on the grill. Introducing my new Tequila Lime Wings recipe! Cook these bad boys over some hot Cowboy Charcoal and you will be able to enjoy next Saturday whether your team wins These wings are super easy to make and pair with everything else that you will bring to the tailgate.
You can cook Lime and tequila wings with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lime and tequila wings:
- 1/2 C lime juice.
- 1 tsp lime zest.
- 1/4 C tequila.
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar.
- 1 tsp cumin.
- 1 tsp adobo sauce.
- S&P, use to season wings before baking.
- 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Chopped cilantro for garnish.
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in cold water for sauce to thicken.
There is one tip that I recommend. These tequila lime wings are already fully cooked, seasoned and covered in tasty sauce, so you don't have to waste any time preparing them. With five pounds worth of tequila lime chicken wings in one bag, this is great for restaurants, cafeterias, parties and large families. Fully cooked and ready-to-eat lime chicken wings.
Step by step how to cook Lime and tequila wings:
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Season the wings with S&P and put on a baking sheet. Cook until brown and crisp, about 40 minutes..
- Combine all the ingredients and 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper in a bowl. Pour 3/4 of the sauce over the warm wings to marinate for 30 minutes in a plastic bag or bowl. Transfer the remaining marinade in to a saucepan with cornstarch, and cook to thicken, about 8 minutes..
- Preheat the grill to high, prepared for indirect heat. Grill the wings for 14 minutes, 7 minutes each side to mark them on indirect side. Brush the wings with sauce while grilling. When serving, drizzle more sauce over the wings and top with cilantro..
- Double the recipe for more than 1 dozen wings..
Contains no added hormones or steroids. Prepare in minutes with your grill, oven or microwave. Tequila lime chicken wings made with a twist. Chicken wings marinated in a BHZ pilsner that aged in tequila barrels. We settled on grilled tequila lime chicken wings, but with a very interesting twist.