Lime fried prawns - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Lime fried prawns! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Good starter to a main dish or good to eat just as a quick snack or small meal. Fried tiger prawns with herbs on a white plate fried breaded shrimps served with lime and coriander leaves on white plate on wooden table, delicious deep, red. Go on a fiery ride with this Wok-fried Prawns with Lime and Coriander for an easy weeknight dinner. Pair it with a bowl of steamed rice for the perfect dinner. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, chilli, ginger and oil, and stir in the prawns.
Fried Prawns with lime on a white plate. Lime with fried shrimps and red chili sauce. Fried prawn and shrimp with garlic in white plate.
You can cook Lime fried prawns with 7 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lime fried prawns:
- 1 box Prawns.
- 1 packages of Batter Mix.
- 1/2 pints Water.
- 1 Lime.
- 1 Egg.
- 1/2 pints Cooking oil.
- 1 dash of Mixed Herbs.
Dip prawns into egg white then toss in flour mixture to coat. Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Serve hot with aioli and lime. Add the prawns and cook until they turn pink.
Step by step how to cook Lime fried prawns:
- Unfreeze Prawns if frozen, grab a bowl and crack egg into batter mix.
- Add water and mix/batter for 45 seconds or until a good mix has been created.
- Place oil in saucepan or wok and heat until the oil starts pooping slightly..
- Add Prawns to batter and cover generously with the batter mix.
- Add a few dashes of mixed herbs to Prawns (now covered in batter mix).
- Cautiously place Prawns into saucepan/wok and leave to fry for 4-6 minutes on a medium to high level..
- Cut lime in half and slice one half.
- Once Prawns are looking slightly golden brown, take out of saucepan/wok and place in a bowl..
- Squeeze the uncut half of the lime over Prawns while they are still sizzling.
- Place afew slices of the cut lime around the bowl for good presentation.
To serve, pile the stir-fry onto a serving plate and garnish with the paprika-dipped lime wedges and more coriander. Prawns are sometimes eaten on their own, perhaps with one dip or a variety of dips; tossed into salads; or cooked as part of Asian dishes, for instance with noodles. Add tomatoes, capers, chilli, parsley, rind, juice and extra oil to prawns. These chilli & lime prawns are super easy to cook on the BBQ & are packed full of vibrant flavours. Find lots more easy BBQ recipes at Tesco Real Food.