Muerbeteig Pastry dough - . Today I am sharing this Muerbeteig Pastry dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Muerbeteig Pastry dough with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Muerbeteig Pastry dough:
- 1/4 cup sugar.
- 1-1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- 2/3 stick butter cold and chopped.
- 1 pinch salt.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 tablespoon cold water more if needed.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground nutmeg.
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground cloves.
Step by step how to cook Muerbeteig Pastry dough:
- Now, cut the butter into the sifted flour and salt..
- Add spices to the flour and butter..
- Mix it by hand very well..
- Beat the egg with a tablespoon of water until smooth..
- Pour the egg over the crumbly flour mixture and mix lightly until the dough forms a ball..
- Add more water if necessary. The dough is flaky this way and the egg does not form little clumps. You can replace the water with white wine if you wish to..
- Wrap the dough in wrap or put into a ziploc bag and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Use when needed..