Mushroom Banana Kebabs - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Mushroom Banana Kebabs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Mushroom Banana Kebabs with 27 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mushroom Banana Kebabs:
- 1 packet Button mushroom.
- Boiled raw banana 4 number.
- 2 tbsp Roasted chana.
- 2 tbsp Salted pistachio.
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped green chilli.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped ginger.
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped onion.
- 1 tbsp Garam masala powder.
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder.
- to taste Salt.
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Cheyenne pepper powder.
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp Butter.
- Oil for frying.
- For pickled beetroot :-.
- 2 tbsp Sugar.
- Beetroot 1 number.
- 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- 1/4 tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder.
- For dip :-.
- Veg mayo 2 tbso.
- 2 tbsp Hung curd.
- Salt 1/4 tso.
- leaves Fine copped green chilli and coriander.
Step by step how to cook Mushroom Banana Kebabs:
- Method :- Kebabs:- Wash and remove the skin of mushroom and grate them. grate the boiled banana. grind the chana and pistachio into a fine powder, keep aside. Heat the butter in a pan add cumin seeds as the splutter add green chilli, ginger and onion saute till pinkish. Now add grated mushroom and banana stir and mix. Add garam masala powder, Cheyenne powder, salt, lemon juice and mix it well. Now add chana and pistachio powder, cook the mixture for couple of minute,.
- For pickled beetroot :- Peel,wash and cut into thin slices the beetroot. Boil 1 glass water add beetroot cook for 5 minutes. Now add salt, cumin powder sugar and vinegar, switch off the gas..
- For dip :- Mix mayonnaise, curd, salt,green chilli and coriander in a bowl, transfer to a serving bowl. Serve hot the kebabs with pickled beetroot and dip..