No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza:
- 1 medium cauliflower.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tomato + 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan.
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Kosher salt.
- Black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp Oregano.
- 1/2 tsp dry basil.
- 1 tbs Olive oil.
Step by step how to cook No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza:
- Wash and cut florets of cauliflower. In a blender make them snowlike texture. Set oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave safe dish cook for 4 mins. After they are cool enough to handle, transfer them to a cheesecloth or dish towel. Squeeze out the water. Do this step very carefully, you don't want your pizza mushy.
- In a baking tray or pizza stone line baking paper, silicon mat and spray lightly with oil..
- Mix cauliflower, cheese, egg, spices and line mixture into the baking dish. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- After you decorate the crust with sauce, cheese and other veggies. Put it back to the oven for 15 mins. Or until it get crusty..
- Looks great..
- Very tasty. Play with ingredients for your own taste. (basil will go great).