Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins with 13 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins:
- 1 sweet potato.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
- 1/4 cup apple sauce.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- 2 eggs lightly beaten.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1 container (5-6oz) Greek vanilla yogurt.
Step by step how to cook Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Wash the potato and prick it several times with a fork. Bake for 40 minutes on a baking sheet..
- The sweet potato should be soft; test with a fork. Peel and mash it..
- Set the oven to 350F..
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix completely.
- Grease 16 muffins cups or use paper liners. I tend to use liners. It is just easier..
- Spoon out the batter evenly amongst the cups..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Once completely cooled, you can easily decorate these muffins. Here I've used some marshmallow fondant to make little froggies..