Oreo cake covered in fondant - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Oreo cake covered in fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Roll out the fondant, cover the cake with buttercream icing, and then just lay the fondant over the cake! Cake fondant is more for decoration. I myself would not eat cake fondant because of the ingredients. Unless you like food coloring and sugar, cake fondant should be. Chocolate covered oreos then decorated with fondant.
Great as table centerpiece or cake topper. Perfect for baby showers or birthday party. Fondant-covered cakes have a smooth, professional look that's easy to achieve.
You can cook Oreo cake covered in fondant with 10 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Oreo cake covered in fondant:
- 3/4 c butter.
- 2 c all purpose flour.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- 1 c sugar.
- 1/2 c milk.
- 1/2 c yogurt.
- 3 egg whites.
- 1 c roughly crushed oreos.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract.
This frosting layer helps the fondant stick to the cake and smooths out any bumps or imperfections on the. This Giant Oreo Cake by Yolanda Gampp of How To Cake It looks just like the real thing! Chocolate and vanilla cakes stack up with fun fondant details to make one GIANT Oreo. I know that you shouldnt place fondant covered cakes in the fridge, so will the filling stay fresh if I leave it out in a box?
Step by step how to cook Oreo cake covered in fondant:
- Preheat oven to 170 and prepare the baking dish.
- Sift flour, baking powder and soda in a bowl. Add sugar and whisk well.
- In a separate bowl whisk butter well till light and fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk till crumbly.
- Whisk together all the wet ingredients. Add to the batter and whisk till combined.
- Add the crushed oreos and fold in. Transfer to a baking dish and bake till sides are pulling away and centre is springy..
- Allow to cool completely before icing.
- I tried marbled fondant.
There is an Oreo Filling in the recipe section that does not call for cream, but uses marshmallow fluff and shortening instead. I used it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was okay. This Oreo drip cake is inspired in both design and taste by this classic cookie. This cake is made with my Gently pour the heavy cream over the chocolate chips, making sure they are covered with cream. This cake recipe should work just fine under fondant, and as a tiered cake as long as it's.