Paksiw Na Lechon - . Today I am sharing this Paksiw Na Lechon! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Paksiw Na Lechon with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Paksiw Na Lechon:
- 4 lbs left over lechon.
- 3 cups lechon sauce.
- 2 cups beef stock.
- 8 cloves garlic crushed.
- 2 large onions chopped.
- 1 tsp whole peppercorn.
- 8 pieces dried bay leaves.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- 3/4 cups vinegar.
- 3/4 cups brown sugar.
- to taste salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Paksiw Na Lechon:
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the beef stock. Bring to a boil..
- Put-in the garlic and onions then cook until the texture becomes soft..
- Add the whole peppercorns, dried bay leaves, and soy sauce..
- Put-in the leftover Lechon and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the brown sugar and Lechon sauce then simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Dash-in some salt to taste then stir. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with rice. Share and enjoy!.