Pinoy Style Pork Adobo - . Today I am sharing this Pinoy Style Pork Adobo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Pinoy Style Pork Adobo with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pinoy Style Pork Adobo:
- 1/2 pork belly, cut into cubes.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- 1/4 cup vinegar.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 medium onion, chopped.
- 2 bayleaves.
- 1 ground black pepper.
- 1 pinch umami.
- 2 hard boiled egg.
Step by step how to cook Pinoy Style Pork Adobo:
- Prepare the ingredients needed while boiling the eggs..
- Saute the onion and garlic. Add pork until it turns brown and simmer for 10mins. Cover..
- Add black pepper, bayleaves and umami and wait for another 5 mins..
- Add the hard boiled egg. Serve and enjoy eating! 😉.