Pizza Dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough with 5 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 3 cup Flour.
- 1/2 tsp Salt.
- 2 tsp Olive oil.
- 1 packages Active dry yeast.
- 3/4 cup Water.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough:
- Prepare yeast as directed on package.
- As yeast is foaming, mix flour and salt in large bowl.
- Add yeast mixture, olive oil, and water to flour mixture. Stir with spoon until it begins to clump.
- Knead dough for 2 minutes (or more) until it forms a ball and doesn't stick to the bowl. Add flour and/or water as needed to achieve the right consistency.
- Lightly flour bottom of bowl and ball of dough then cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place for at least 1 hour.
- You can then wrap it in cling wrap and double bag it to freeze it for later use or use it for pizzas, calzones, etc.