Pizza Dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough with 8 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 4 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour.
- 3 tsp Kosher Salt.
- 2 tsp Instant Yeast.
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar.
- 3 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- 15 oz of Lukewarm Water (Heat 40 sec Microwave).
- 1 large Stainless Steel Bowl.
- 1 Food Processor or Mixer.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough:
- Combine 4 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in bowl of food Processor.
- Pulse 3 to 4 times until incorporated.
- Add Olive Oil and Water.
- Run food processor until mixture forms ball that rides around the bowl above the blade, about 15 seconds.
- Continue Processing 15 seconds longer.
- Transfer dough ball to lightly floured surface and knead once or twice by hand until smooth ball is formed..
- Divide dough into 3 even parts and place each in a covered quart-sized deli container or zip lock freezer bag..
- Place in refer and allow to rise at least one day, up to 5 hours.