Protein Cookie Dough Balls - . Today I am sharing this Protein Cookie Dough Balls! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Protein Cookie Dough Balls with 6 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Protein Cookie Dough Balls:
- 1 1/2 cup Old Fashion Oats.
- 55 grams Chocolate Protein Powder.
- 8 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter.
- 4 tbsp Water.
- 1/4 cup Reduced Sugar Almond Milk.
- 1 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips.
Step by step how to cook Protein Cookie Dough Balls:
- Place oats and protein powder into food processor. Pulse until blended..
- Add water, almond milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Pulse until completely blended..
- Roll "dough" into 9 balls and place in refrigerator. (If dough is too sticky, add more oats until appropriate consistency is reached.) Enjoy!.