Puto Cheese - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Puto Cheese! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Puto Cheese with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Puto Cheese:
- 1 cup all purpose flour.
- 1/4 cup sugar.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 whole egg.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- butter or oil for greasing.
Step by step how to cook Puto Cheese:
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well..
- Pour in the mold and put cheese toppings..
- Grease the mold and steam for 10 minutes..