Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Reviews for: Photos of Garlic-Parmesan Croutons. In the salad bowl combine lettuce, chicken, Parmesan Croutons, and, if desired, cherry tomatoes. Pour dressing over lettuce mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese; toss gently to combine. If desired, add additional anchovy fillets.
Make the croutons: Reduce the grill to medium-low heat (or let the fire die down). A family favorite Caesar salad recipe. Make it an even quicker dish by using ready-made croutons and Caesar dressing.
You can cook Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons with 28 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- main course, salad, chicken.
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped.
- 2 tbsp coarse black pepper.
- 2 tsp garlic powder.
- 2 tsp onion salt.
- 1/2 cup margarita mix.
- 1/4 cup lime juice.
- 1/4 cup orange juice.
- 3 tbsp tequila.
- 3 tbsp triple sec (optional).
- 2 tbsp honey.
- 1 cup light Olive oil.
- 5 piece Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 4 clove garlic, minced very fine.
- 8 oz French baguette.
- 3/4 cup Parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper.
- 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin.
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs.
- 1/2 tsp paprika.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1 For raspberry vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar.
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 3/4 cup olive oil.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries.
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Chicken Caesar salad with parmesan croutons. In a medium bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. All things considered, the Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette is probably the best component in here.
Step by step how to cook Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender..
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy..
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night..
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips..
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well..
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth..
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad..
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com.
I kind of wish it was a soup so I could slurp it up straight from the bowl. A simple salad of green beans, eggs and bacon tossed with an amazing Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette. Turn a good salad into a great one with crispy garlic parmesan croutons. This garnish will work for salads, but they are also great as a snack. Making your own croutons turns a good salad into a great salad.