*Ray's HeartBroken Cake* - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this *Ray's HeartBroken Cake*! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook *Ray's HeartBroken Cake* with 17 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for *Ray's HeartBroken Cake*:
- 3 tbsp hersheys chocolate syrup.
- 1 tsp cocoa powder.
- 1 box double chocolate cake mix.
- 2 tbsp instant coffee.
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream.
- 1 box hersheys chocolate pudding.
- 1 tbsp coffee extract.
- 1/3 cup sugar.
- 1 peanut butter cups.
- 1 kit kats.
- 1 cookies & cream.
- 1 twix.
- 1/3 cup melted peanut butter.
- 1 h ersheys chocolate syrup.
Step by step how to cook *Ray's HeartBroken Cake*:
- preheat oven to 350 bake cake as directed adding syrup, & coffee let cool completely.
- add all whipping items together till it gets nice and thick..frost cakes as desired.top with chopped candies. heat peanut butter in microwave about 45 seconds stir in between.drizzle over top add drizzled syrup..