Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste:
- 400 gr steamed prawns.
- 5 red onion.
- 2 garlic.
- 3 green chili.
- 4 slices ginger.
- 1/2 tomato.
- 10 tsp soybean paste.
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 4 tbsp oil.
- Salt if needed.
Step by step how to cook Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste:
- Thinly sliced red onion, garlic, green chili, ginger, and tomato. In a non stick skillet heat 4 tbsp of oil over high heat ; stir-fry red onion and garlic until fragrant for about 1 minute..
- Add green chili, ginger, and tomato, stir it about 2 minutes..
- Stir in soybean paste and oyster sauce, let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Add some salt if needed (the soybean paste is already salty)..
- Add the prawns, and cook 5 - 7 minutes over medium heat, until the seasoning is absorbed..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel : https://youtu.be/UNBK992KCKE.