Shanghai Scallion Noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Shanghai Scallion Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Shanghai Scallion Noodles with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shanghai Scallion Noodles:
- 1/3 cup oil.
- 8 ounces scallions.
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce.
- 3 tablespoons regular soy sauce.
- 4 teaspoons sugar.
- 1 pound Chinese noodles.
- 1/2 pound ground pork.
- 1 tablespoon oil.
- 1 inch ginger chopped.
- 3 gloves garlic chopped.
- 3 scallions chopped.
Step by step how to cook Shanghai Scallion Noodles:
- Heat oil in wok over medium heat. Slowly fry scallions until golden brown and crispy. Once golden, remove from oil and set aside.
- Add soy sauce and sugar to oil. Cook at low heat for 2 min. Remove sauce from pan and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil to pan and cook garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook through. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook noodles per the package instructions..
- To assemble, add noodles to individual bowls and start with 1 tablespoon of the oil/soy sauce mixture. Add more if desired. Top with the ground pork and fried scallions. Enjoy!.