Shrimp Linguine - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Linguine! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Linguine with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Linguine:
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped.
- 1 handful sliced sundried tomatoes.
- 3 tbsp butter.
- Half & half.
- Shrimp, peeled.
- Sauvignon Blanc.
- to taste Salt & Pepper.
- Parmesan Cheese.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Linguine:
- Start a pot of boiling water and add your linguine. Cook to package directions. I added in a heaping tsp of salt and a glug of oil..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a separate pan with a little bit of olive oil. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant (do not burn)..
- Add the shrimp and cook until it turns orange. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Don’t forget the pasta! Put some pasta water aside for later. Strain and add a glug of oil to keep the pasta from sticking. Set aside..
- Put in 1/4th cup of wine to the pan, reduce to half. Add the sundried tomatoes..
- Okay this is where everything happens so freakin fast. Add your pasta to the pan, a handful of spinach, the shrimp, and a handful of Parmesan cheese. Mix in the half & half. It can be a little dry, so add pasta water as needed..
- Add salt & pepper & parmesan cheese to taste 😁 Enjoy!.