Shrimp/Sausage Boil - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp/Sausage Boil! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp/Sausage Boil with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- 1 lb shrimp (clean/no tail).
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic.
- 3/4 cup Old Bay.
- 2 cups melted butter.
- 1 sausage package.
- 1 lb small red potatoes.
- 3 corn husks (or 6 small frozen husks).
- Lemon garnish/juice (optional).
Step by step how to cook Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- Cut the corn in 4s and the potatoes. Bring to boil until ready. (You can also just boil them and then cut them afterwards)..
- Cut sausage and place to the side..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the following into a bowl: corn, potatoes, sausages, and uncooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one cup of melted butter. Add 2 Tblespoon of Old Bay. Mix together. Add mixture to pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees and for 30 minutes or until shrimp is cooked (pink).
- Once out the oven add the remaining Old Bay and melted butter. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.