Simple Creamy Coleslaw - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Simple Creamy Coleslaw! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Simple Creamy Coleslaw with 8 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Simple Creamy Coleslaw:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag colslaw mix.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar.
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard.
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar.
- to taste salt and pepper.
- 1/2 tablespoon a mild hot sauce such as franks.
Step by step how to cook Simple Creamy Coleslaw:
- Combine and whisk together all ingredients in a bowl except coleslaw mix.
- Pour over coleslaw mix and stir well. Serve cold. It's best if allowed to chill a few hours before serving for the best flavor.