Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes - . Today I am sharing this Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes with 12 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes:
- 1/3 cup canola oil.
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger.
- 2 tablespoons yellow or white miso.
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice.
- Kosher salt.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes.
- 8 ounces soba noodles.
- 4 scallions thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds.
Step by step how to cook Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425. In a bowl, whisk the canola oil, vinegar, miso, ginger, sesame oil, honey, lime zest and lime juice until smooth. Season with salt. (I also do a faster version where I boil 4-5 tomatoes with 1 cup or 2 of tomato paste and throw all the ingredients from the bowl like it was a pasta sauce)..
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes with 3 tablespoons of the Miso dressing and season with salt. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring, until the tomatoes are charred in spots. Scrape into a large bowl (for a quicker version look at my suggestion in step 1).
- Cook the soba in boiling water just until al dente (4 min). Drain and cool under cold running water. Add the soba, scallions (I prefer using green onions) and half of the remaining dressing to the tomatoes and toss well. Serve and garnish with sesame seeds (I use furikake). Serve with the remaining dressing.