Sour Dough Bread - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Sour Dough Bread! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Sour Dough Bread with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sour Dough Bread:
- 3/4 cup Sugar.
- 3 tbsp Instant flaked potatoes (heaping).
- 1 cup Warm water.
- 1 packages Dry yeast.
- 1/3 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup olive oil.
- 1 tbsp salt.
- 1 cup sour dough starter.
- 6 cup bread flour.
- 1 1/2 cup warm water.
Step by step how to cook Sour Dough Bread:
- Mix starter well until all is dissolved and place in a covered container. Allow to sit for 24 hours at room temperature..
- Mix all bread ingredients and place in a large greased bowl. Allow to sit overnight at room temperature..
- Divide the dough into 3 parts and knead each part for 2 minutes..
- Put dough in to a greased and flouredbloaf pan and let rise for 5 to 8 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 30 to 45 minutes..