Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are piled high with spicy shrimp, pico de gallo, and a creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing over a yummy and clean corn tortilla. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce.
The sour cream sauce is the perfect sauce for these tacos because it helps balance the heat and add a delicious flavor. Easy spicy shrimp tacos with fresh avocado and sour cream sauce is the perfect fast dinner recipe and great for feeding a crowd. These spicy Shrimp Tacos are the best I've ever tasted and so easy!
You can cook Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 1/2 lb medium frozen or fresh shrimp.
- 1/2 lb spicy pork sausage.
- 1 yellow squash, chopped.
- 1 jalapeño, diced.
- 1/2 onion, diced.
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce.
- Small round corn tortillas.
- Chipotle or taco seasoning.
- Sour cream.
- Shredded cheese.
Salt and pepper crusted shrimp topped with crunch slaw, creamy sauce, cilantro These are not your average Shrimp Tacos. Imagine lightly charred corn tortillas cradling tender shrimp with a crisp salt and pepper crust, topped with. We have fish tacos, steak tacos, carnitas tacos, spicy shrimp tostadas, chicken tinga tacos, chipotle salmon tacos but NO shrimp tacos!! That's changing today because it's summer and tacos are a way of life.
Step by step how to cook Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos:
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside..
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening.
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl..
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink..
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed..
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos.
These spicy shrimp tacos are the perfect go-to for last minute get-togethers or parties. Shrimp Tacos are the perfect go-to for last minute get-togethers or kicking back at home with an almost effortless meal. Spicy shrimp, creamy slaw, yummy shrimp taco sauce wrapped in warm fresh corn tortilla. You can host or make easy weeknight dinner with these easy shrimp tacos. Learn about Spicy Shrimp Tacos and other Chili's menu choices.