Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce with 14 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce:
- 2-3 lbs flank steak, trimmed.
- Seasoning for Meat.
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt.
- 1 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 3/4 tsp Pepper.
- Chipotle Secret Sauce (see Chipotle Secret Sauce Recipe).
- chopped sweet onions.
- chopped fresh cilantro.
- lime juice.
- 6 whole wheat submarine rolls, halved and toasted.
Step by step how to cook Steak Sandwiches with Creamy Chipotle Sauce:
- Prepare grill to 450. Season meat with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Grill 5 minutes per side or until the desired degree of doneness; let stand 5 minutes. Slice into 1/4 inch thick strips against the grain of the meat..
- Add Chipotle Secret sauce to both sides on the bun. Divide steak strips among bottom halves of rolls; assemble the sandwich with, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and avocado if desired..