Stewed Shrimp 🍤 - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Stewed Shrimp 🍤! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Stewed Shrimp 🍤 with 14 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stewed Shrimp 🍤:
- 2 bags (frozen) Raw Jumbo Shrimp ~ peeled and deveined.
- 1 green pepper, sliced.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- Fresh minced garlic (10 cloves).
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red pepper.
- 1 tablespoon Oregano.
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves.
- Sprinkle Adobo.
- Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Bay leaves (3).
- Cooking spoon amount of Spanish Olives (stuffed with Pimento).
- Olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Stewed Shrimp 🍤:
- Rinse your raw shrimp 🍤 in cold water and make sure that you remove the shells from the shrimps......
- Heat olive oil in a large pan......
- Slice your green pepper, onion, and mince your garlic.....
- Add sliced green pepper and onion to olive oil in pan, sauté until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic and sauté until garlic is fragrant......
- Add your 2 cans diced tomatoes (undrained) and tomato sauce....Stir well.....
- Next add to sauce: Crushed red pepper, oregano, basil leaves, Adobo and black pepper.....Stir well....
- Now add the basil leaves and the spoonful of stuffed olives.....Stir well, cover and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.......
- Remove bay leaves from tomato sauce mixture and add your cleaned shrimp 🍤, cook until all shrimp have turned nice and pink.....
- Remove from heat, serve over white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!.