Stir fry Corn Chat - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Stir fry Corn Chat! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Stir fry Corn Chat with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stir fry Corn Chat:
- 1 cup boiled corn.
- 1 chopped tomato.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 1 cup zero number Bhujia.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon black Salt.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- 2 green chillies chopped.
- 1 teaspoon oil.
- 1 teaspoon white salt.
Step by step how to cook Stir fry Corn Chat:
- Firstly put oil in pan heat it, then put boiled corn and stir fry it..
- Then add red chilli powder, black Salt and mix it nicely..
- Then switch off the flame and add chopped green chillies, tomato, onion, black pepper, salt as per taste, lemon juice, bhujia and mix it nicely..
- Then put in plate and garnish with bhujia and green chilli..