Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Juicy prawns / shrimp in a sweet sticky, spicy, garlicky sauce. A quick dinner that tastes like a homemade Chilli Jam stir fry you get at modern Thai Following your instructions has made me a master at Asian cooking. Tonight I prepared the Asian Chili Garlic Shrimp and it was divine. This chili shrimp recipe is made of shrimp, Thai sweet chili sauce and lime. To spice up the heat level, I added some Roaster brand chili garlic sauce.
The shrimp is spicy, sticky, sweet and savory, with the citrusy tang of lime juice. Sweet Thai Chili Shrimp Lettuce WrapsBrewing Happiness. Shrimps in Sweet Thai Chili SauceYummy. garlic, salt, shrimps, chili sauce, pepper, vegetable oil.
You can cook Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp with 12 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp:
- Ingredients for shrimp:.
- 1 egg beaten.
- 12-15 medium shrimp shelled.
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour.
- Ingredients for sauce:.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic.
- 3 Tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce.
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice.
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced chili pepper optional.
- 2 Tablespoon cilantro chopped to garnish.
Shrimp with Homemade Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce Meal PrepCarmy. This Thai-style shrimp dish, for example, is easy to make at home and you can find all the ingredients at your neighborhood supermarket. The flavor comes from lots of fresh ginger and garlic, and of course, one of the best bottled sauces you can have in your kitchen, Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce. Our Thai shrimp recipe is superb for a party.
Step by step how to cook Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp:
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Dip the shrimps in eggs first then dredge them in tapioca flour. Shake off excess flour and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the shrimps and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes, flip once in the middle, until shrimps are cooked through..
- In the mean time, take a wok or a skillet to saute garlic in olive oil for about one minute until fragrant. Add the rest of the sauce ingredient, except cilantro, and stir until the sauce thickens a bit..
- When the shrimps are done, toss the shrimps in the sauce to coat..
Medium to jumbo shrimp are tossed in a spicy chili-garlic sauce, then broiled in the oven for a Butterfly shrimp by cutting down the length of the back (shallow cuts). Place all other ingredients in a mini-chopper or food processor and process well. This marinated shrimp makes an amazing simple Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir Fry or Sweet Chili Shrimp Appetizer or get fancy and turn it into Sweet Chili To me the dynamic sauce is the perfect balance of tangy sweet heat derived from red Thai chilies, sugar, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger - a dynamic. Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp. with bok choy stir-fry and jasmine rice. Tonight, your dinner will have all the flavors: that distinctive garlic taste, the sweet, slight spice of chili sauce, and a salty punch of soy.