Vegetable Lumpia - . Today I am sharing this Vegetable Lumpia! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Vegetable Lumpia with 15 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Vegetable Lumpia:
- 1 lb ground pork or beef.
- 1 pack firm tofu.
- 5 cloves garlic minced.
- 2 tbsp ginger minced.
- 3 cups shredded cabbage.
- 1 cup carrots finely cut.
- 1/2 cup red sweet potato.
- 3 tbsp green onion finely chopped.
- 4 cups bean sprouts cleaned.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper.
- 2 spring roll wrappers.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 3 cups oil for frying.
Step by step how to cook Vegetable Lumpia:
- Take a large wok and pour olive oil and wait for it to warm up then sauté ginger and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add ground pork and cook until they are fully brown then add tofu and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and sweet potato and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green onions and bean sprout and cook for 3 more minutes. Be careful not to over cook.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Take it out and drain the excess liquid and let it sit to cool off.
- While it's cooling off time to make your paste. Take a small pot and pour cornstarch and water in medium high. Keep stirring until liquid becomes thicker. Take it out when you have your desired amount of thickness. Let it sit out in room temperature until it cools off.
- While you're waiting separate your egg roll wrappers AP it is easier to grab when you are ready to start wrapping.
- When you're ready take your wrapper and place it down with one corner facing your..
- Put 1-2 tbsp of Lumpia and start rolling very tightly until you almost reach the top..
- Then fold the two sides in making an envelope shape. Take your paste and put some to the remaining wrapper on top then fold and seal..
- Repeat this process until you have wrapped everything then immediate place in the freezer..
- When it's frozen take it out then take a frying pan and add your oil and wait for it to warm up then cook and enjoy!.