VEGETABLE MASALA MAGGI|MUMBAI STREET STYLE VEG MASALA MAGGI - . Today I am sharing this VEGETABLE MASALA MAGGI|MUMBAI STREET STYLE VEG MASALA MAGGI! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Note: - no extra salt needed as maggi masala sachets and masala-e-magic, both have salt in them. This Mumbai Street Style Veg Masala Maggi recipe is a new way to add colorful vegetables and few spices to the regular maggi recipe and make it into a healthy dish. This Maggi Noodles recipe is the most loved instant noodles in India. It is loved by people of all age groups, be it kids or. Everyone loves masala maggi and we have added vegetables to it to make vegetable masala maggi which is Mumbai street style masala maggi noodles.
I remember having similar vegetable masala maggi on my trip to Leh. Hot maggi with a cup of tea in the cold weather was heavenly. MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic is the first ever fortified taste enhancer that makes your everyday dry vegetables tastier.
You can cook VEGETABLE MASALA MAGGI|MUMBAI STREET STYLE VEG MASALA MAGGI with 13 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for VEGETABLE MASALA MAGGI|MUMBAI STREET STYLE VEG MASALA MAGGI:
- 2 packets Maggi Noodles.
- 2 cups water.
- 1 medium onion finely chopped.
- 2 Number Maggi masala tastemaker.
- 2 tsp oil.
- 1 tsp. coriander powder.
- 1/4 red chilli powder.
- 1/4 gram masala.
- as per taste Salt.
- 1 pinch chat masala.
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables.
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste optional.
It is a unique melange of aromatic roasted spices, fortified Experience the Magic of Maggi-ae-Masala. Made with perfectly blended and roasted aromatic spices. The unique melange of aromatic Roasted Spices, fortified MAGGI® Magic Cubes Vegetarian Masala. Indian Street Style Veg Masala Maggi Noodles
Step by step how to cook VEGETABLE MASALA MAGGI|MUMBAI STREET STYLE VEG MASALA MAGGI:
- Heat butter or oil in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste, onion and sauté till onions are soft..
- Add tomatoes, mix vegetables and Stir-fry in high flame till they are 90% cooked and they have still little crispiness left..
- Add water, maggi masala, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and mix well..
- Bring water to boil, and add maggi noodles,close lid and cook for 2-3 minutes or until water is absorbed. Stir in between..
- Finally sprinkle chaat masala and switch off the flame..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..
Then, this vegetable masala maggi should be your top pick. It is an easy-to-make dish, which you can prepare for your loved ones and will definitely make all the kids very happy. This is a step-by-step method of making mouth-watering noodles recipe and all you have to do is scroll through these simple. Masala Corn Chaat Masala Idli Sambar Deep Fried Potatoes Garlic Chutney Mumbai Street Food Milk Dessert Falooda Lentils And Rice. #Happycookingtoyou #Mumbaistylemaggi #vegmaggi Mumbai Strret Style Veg Maggi Street Style Maggi Veg Maggi. Homemade Dry Cake/ Cake Rusk Recipe for kids by Tiffin Box