White Chocolate Frosting - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this White Chocolate Frosting! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! This White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe belongs in your recipe file of favorites! Not only does it have a wonderful white chocolate flavor, but it's creamy consistency is perfect for piping. White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting-a delicate taste of white chocolate, the perfect complement to any cake and can be colored to match any occasion! Some cakes are good all by themselves. White chocolate is not my first choice of chocolate that I would choose.
And that you start off with cold butter and use cold mascarpone, this will give you frosting a great consistency when you pipe. White chocolate buttercream frosting makes a delicious frosting recipe for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and so many more sweet treats! This simple recipe will become a favorite!
You can cook White Chocolate Frosting with 7 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for White Chocolate Frosting:
- 6 oz Grated White Chocolate.
- 1 cup Anchor Gold unsalted butter.
- 2 cup Powdered / Confectioners Sugar.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 1 oz melted chocolate for drizzling or melt choco for design.
Yesterday, we made White Chocolate Cupcakes. But it's only right if I show you how to make White Chocolate Frosting, so you can bake. This VideoJug film features an easy step-by-step guide to making white chocolate frosting. Special tips and tricks are included by the instructor to make.
Step by step how to cook White Chocolate Frosting:
- White Chocolate Frosting 6 ounces (170 grams) white chocolate, melted and slightly cooled* 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature 2 cups (240 grams) confectioners? sugar ? cup (60 ml) heavy cream (milk is OK, but cream is preferred for best texture) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ? teaspoon salt Optional 1 ounce melted chocolate for drizzling chocolate sprinkles.
- For the frosting: In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Switch the mixer to low speed and slowly add the confectioners? sugar. Quickly stir the cooled white chocolate so that it is smooth and add to the butter/sugar mixture. Switch the mixer to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes until combined and creamy. Add the cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat for 1 minute until combined. Frost the cupcakes and top with melted chocolate drizzle and chocolate sprinkles, if desired..
- note *Do NOT use white chocolate chips. Use pure white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli *Buttermilk is required for this recipe - the lactic acid present is what will allow the baking soda to react and leaven the cake. Don’t have buttermilk? You can make your own. Measure 2 teaspoons of white vinegar or lemon juice in a measuring cup. Then, add enough milk (1%, 2%, or whole) to the same measuring cup until it reaches 1/2 cup. Stir it around and let sit for 5 minutes. The homemade “buttermilk” will be somewhat curdled and ready to use in your recipe..
Topped with creamy, fluffy white chocolate frosting. Today I topped the chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting. A new frosting recipe around these. Add powdered sugar and beat on medium-low speed until fully combined and smooth. Stir white chocolate and whipping cream in pan over hot water until melted and smooth.